I just discovered that I had called work today while I was under the influence of Ambien, and I do not recall taking any more than two pills today, but when I woke up to get ready for work this evening, to my horror I discovered that I had taken about 4 pills total. I remember taking the first one, and then about two hours later, taking a second one cuz I was just not falling asleep, but I so do not recall taking number three or number four, and calling work, for what reason I have no clue yet, but found my name and number on the CID when I got to work tonight.. UGH!!! HOW EMBARRASSING??!! Well thank god that I only have three pills left and I wont be refilling that script again.
Anywho, just a typical day at the "office" ...
Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend and enjoy the weather while it lasts.
TTFN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment