Sunday, June 24, 2007
Sun burn
So, I spent a few hours in my friend Stella' pool yesterday.. even tho the pool is under tree shading and stuff, I still ogt a bit of a burn. Not overly so, but I can feel it. Mostly on my shoulders and arms, a small amount on my face and chest, and a little on my legs. Who knew... I should have ...lol...
So, as far as plans for today go, I think I am meeting Stella downtown to watch the parade... not sure about that part tho.. we thought about meeting at her house, then going by train, or just meeting downtown... I will have to call her and see what she is thinking again. She also wants to wear our crowns again this year... ugh.. not so much fun if your the only two doing it..lol.. but is that not what Pride is all about, doing your own thing and not really giving a shit about what others think...
Well, as I am cramping in all the wrong place right now as I write this, I am gonna say...
TTFN!!! :-D
Xochial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment