Thursday, September 13, 2007
Weird Dreams
So, I have been having this reaccuring dream for awhile now, and talked to my therapist about it this past session, and he suggested that in an attempt to ferrett out the meaning of it, I write it down, or atleast what I can recall. The major theme of this dream, everytime, is the loss of my teeth. Sometimes they just fall out one by one, sometimes they fall out all at once, and sometimes, it is just one or two, but this last one was the most disgusting of them to date. This time around I recall that I had already lost one of my teeth, the left front canine, and I was just sitting around somewhere, not really sure where, but then I got up to go the bathroom, and then I was at home, in my bathroom, and the other canine tooth broke off, and then I was coughing up all this rotted peices of teeth in huge gobs and I could taste the rotting, and see the rotted brown spots on all the broken teeth, and ofcourse as what usually happens when I try to control my dreams to find the meanings, I woke up and could still feel the emptiness where the teeth had fallen out, but ofcourse, I have not lost any of my teeth yet. So, I am writting this down here in the hopes that maybe when I get home from work in the morning, I can somehow either forget this, or have some kind of meaning revealed to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment