I guess now is as good a time as any to express my intense fear of revealing my inner self. I guess it all goes back to the days of being a young person, when any emotion was viewed as wrong, and we were always taught to keep it all bottled up and inside because a proper person does not discuss feelings or emotions with anyone... not even the ones we love. We just repress it, and let it eat away at our souls.
So, how does one go about relieving ones self of such a repressive nature? I have not yet figured that out, but I have been doing a lot of soul searching and medicating... legally of course...lol.
So, I will try to maintain some modicum of self respect here and not become a weeping mass of used tissues.
So, for now, this will comprise of my first entry into this bloggosphere..
Take care,
Xochial

No comments:
Post a Comment