Saturday, June 2, 2007

Another Day, another dollar

So, here we go again... after taking the last day off, I am back at it again, slaving over a hot laptop, and wishing I was home and in bed. So far, I have only been able to get a little of the house washing started, and that is after being here for three hours, what a slacker I am...lol.. anywho. It is almost the weekend, so I really don't care that much... will get my mopping done and that is about all that will get done tonight. Their all safe asleep and warm, well who isn't with the humidity that we're having tonight.. yuck, but enough weather. I really hate some of my co-workers, self serving asswipes that they are, thank god I don't really have to "work" with them.. I think I would have to kill them... not really, but figuratively. Some of them feel they are so much superior to everyone else and smug about it that it just makes me sick to look at them. Well, I s'pose I should let the house dog out, she is begging for attention... Ta Ta for now...

No comments: