Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I feel so un-included

I was sitting here this morning thinking how much I really dont like living here in the land of frozen asses and grass. There really is no way that I have found yet, to meet people who are not 1:Stuck on themselves. 2:Mean 3:Alcoholic If there is, they have hidden themselvs away were the aforementioned cant find them, and thusly, neither can anyone else. So, I sit here, feeling more and more depressed that I will be single, and alone for the rest of my life. For the rest of my life, the part were I work, I am relativly ok with. I mean, I just go to work, do my time, then go home. I cant really complain to much about that. All I really want is to find a group of friends who are not bitter, jaded and hate the world and everyone around them. Ok, well I am gonna stop there as I can feel my blood pressure rising, and I dont like feeling this angry so early in the morning. TTFN.. Xochial

No comments: