Friday, July 20, 2007

Another night at work

So, here I sit, alone listening to the residents mumble on their phones, or stumble around in their rooms, and wonder, why in the hell are they not sleeping!!?? Why in the world, when they have relatively little to worry about, and even less to stress over, are they awake in the middle of the friggin night. I mean, come on, if I was able to sleep all night long, and not have to worry about my rent being paid, or food in the fridge, I would sleep so soundly and deeply that I would not need to take a sleeping pill. But as it is, I do worry about keeping food in my house, paying my rent and all the other bills that comes with being an adult now a days, that when I am not working, I do need to take a sleeping pill just to put my over active mind down so I can sleep. But, onto better and brighter subjects. I do feel better when I write out my frustrations with the world, and my life. It does not make them go away, but help me to put them into perspective and realize that I really dont have it that rough. So, with that thought, I will say TTFN!! Xochial.

No comments: